Answer the following questions according to the case study
Complete the following tasks (the total number of words for this set must not exceed 1000 words.
Use Microsoft Word
The word limit includes quotations and citations but excludes the references list and tables.
1. Explain the economic measurement and indicators evident in documents A and C of the case study.
2. Evaluate what the indicators in question 1 convey about the strengths and weaknesses of Poland’s economy.
3. What factors have driven Poland’s economic growth since joining the European Union? (Hint: You may want to use additional literature to answer this question.)
4. Compare documents A and C. Both documents offer different economic strengths. Explain how these strengths are intertwined with each other.
5. The above case highlights the problem of regional imbalances. Using appropriate references, discuss whether free market policies should be used to rectify such imbalances (Hint: a good starting point is the book by Sloman et al. (various editions) “Economics”, Pearson publisher)
You MUST only use secondary sources of data for this assignment (i.e. information that is already in the public domain such as textbooks, newspaper articles, Annual Reports company websites, journal articles etc.).
Add all the resources you’ve used with the URL alone at the end of slide .